We are happy you are exploring the admission process.
This 5-step process has been designed to get to know you and your child better. If at any time during this process, you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact our admissions team. We are committed to making this experience both welcoming and informative.
2017-2018 Admission DatesOCT 27 - Open House
FEB 2 - Priority Admissions Deadline
Rolling Admissions Based on Availability
Tour Kirk Day School
- Parents are asked to schedule a private tour with our Director of Admissions or attend our fall Open House to learn more about our school and see our campus.
- Contact Jeannie Venard, Admissions Assistant, to schedule your tour at email@example.com, 314-434-4349, or click "Schedule Tour"
- Complete the on-line application
- Send our Records Release Form to the school your child currently attends.
- Send our Teacher Referral Form to your child’s classroom teacher.
Applicant Visit (Grades 1-6)
- We want to get to know your child and for them to get to know us.
- Visits are typically scheduled once the application is complete.
Academic Screening (K-6th)
- The Academic Screening is designed to access your child’s readiness to attend Kirk Day School.
- Screenings are scheduled for children once the application is complete.
- Parent(s) are invited to meet with 2 school board members to share their religious beliefs.
- KDS is a covenantal school meaning it has been designed to educate the children of believing Christians. Our bylaws state that at least one parent has to be a believer of our Lord Jesus Christ and to give a testimony of that belief.
Completed applications, including the five above listed application steps, will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
Completed Applications submitted by February 2 will receive priority admission. Applications submitted after this deadline will be accepted based upon availability.
A non-refundable application fee of $60 is required at the time of application, along with a Tuition Deposit of $250. The Tuition Deposit portion will be refunded if a child is unable to be enrolled at Kirk Day School.